2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Buffalo, NY
Get Behind the Wheel of the Altima Today!
The 2016 Altima offers the perfect blend of comfort and power, all the while not sacrificing on impeccable efficiency. To see this one-of-a-kind midsize sedan in person, stop by Mike Barney Nissan today! We have the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Buffalo, NY, awaiting your test drive.
Beneath the hood of the all-new Altima are two enticing engine options steaming with power. Lower trims get to enjoy the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, which gets you from Point A to Point B with 182 horsepower, 180 lb.-ft. of torque, and a highly efficient 27/39 MPG city/hwy1. For a little more oomph, the 3.5L 24-valve V6 is there to deliver for top trims. This powertrain renders 270 horsepower and 251 lb.-ft. of torque to take on I-190, and even boasts 22/32 MPG city/hwy1. The V6 engine also adds on steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters for a more connected drive, as well as manual shift mode.
When it comes to commodious amenities, the Nissan Altima doesn’t fall short. The available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) ensures you and your front passenger are comfortable year-round, while those in the back are warmed up or cooled down thanks to the available rear console vents. You’ll be able to keep your personal items, such as a wallet or phone, safe and out of sight in the lockable glove box. Additional places for storage include the dual-level center console, driver seatback pocket, four cup holders, and an overhead sunglasses holder.
Whether you frequent Aurora Expressway for long commutes or often have a car filled with people, every ride in the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Buffalo, NY, will be as enjoyable and convenient as ever. The Altima is outfitted with an array of features that help you stay in touch with loved ones in a safe manner. Received a text? The available hands-free text messaging assistant2 lets you respond simply by speaking. Have an incoming call? Thanks to Bluetooth®3 connectivity, you’re able to answer it without taking your hands off the wheel.
With the NissanConnectSM Navigation and Mobile Apps4 equipped in the Altima, you’ll have access to a variety of innovative features. This system integrates Pandora® radio, Facebook®, Google®5, and so much more. SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link®6 comes with a 3-month trial subscription, which helps you get to every destination without a hitch. Thanks to the USB connection port7 and auxiliary audio input jack7, streaming your personal playlists has never been easier.
The 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Buffalo, NY, is the sedan you’ve been waiting for. See it in action today at Mike Barney Nissan when you get behind the wheel with a test drive! We are located at 3676 Sheridan Drive in Amherst, NY.
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
2. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
4. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Cellular technology is evolving, and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Should cellular provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
5. Google® Points of Interest and/or Google® Send to Car may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Certain services, including Google® Points of Interest and/or Google® Send to Car, provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes.
6. Required SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription sold separately and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Satellite Radio U.S. service and NavWeather service available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. Required SiriusXM Satellite Radio monthly subscription sold separately. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. NavTraffic only available in select markets. For more information, see www.siriusxm.com.
7. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod® not included.