2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Lancaster, NY
The Midsize Sedan You've Been Looking for
Midsize sedans are seemingly a dime a dozen, except for the all-new Altima. This 2016 edition exceeds all expectations when it comes to its segment. From a commodious and tech-driven interior to a powerful ride, the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Lancaster, NY, offers what you want more in a vehicle. Stop by Mike Barney Nissan to see why the Altima is making a mark in the automotive world.
For an illuminated glow wherever you travel, the available LED headlights with integrated signature evoke an eye-catching yet sporty appeal. And for those who follow, the premium taillights paired with the dual chrome exhaust finishers are sure to leave a long-lasting impression. When the weather takes a turn, the available heated side mirrors are there when you need them to whisk away fog and ice – they even integrate a timer in order to prevent overheating. For smooth gliding down Central Ave, the active grille shutters automatically open and close in correlation to driving conditions to ensure maximum efficiency and agility.
Just because the Altima is a sedan doesn’t mean it lacks in generating some serious power. The 2.5L 4-cylinder engine works its magic to produce an exciting 182 horsepower and 180 lb.-ft. of torque, all the while maintaining a rewarding 27/39 MPG city/hwy1. For a little more thrill, opt for the 3.5L V6. This powertrain renders an exhilarating 270 horsepower and 251 lb.-ft. of torque without sacrificing on its fuel economy, which is rated at 22/32 MPG city/hwy1. And when you want to take matters into your own hands, the standard paddle shifters equipped with the V6 allow you to take on the streets on your own terms.
The ever-changing world of technology can be hard to keep up with, but not for the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Lancaster, NY. Those days of fishing for your keys at the bottom of your purse or pocket are over, because the Altima offers the available Nissan Intelligent Key® with a remote engine start system2. With this equipped, you’ll be able to start your Altima remotely, unlock and lock the doors with the push of a button, warm or cool the cabin year-round, and start the engine with just one finger. For backing out of a tight spot at Eastern Hills Mall, the available RearView Monitor3 is sure to come in handy. With green, yellow, and red indicators helping you along the way, reversing has never been easier in the Altima.
Front and center of the 2016 Altima is the Advanced Drive Assist® Display4, which boasts an array of your favorite features to accompany you on every drive. With the available NissanConnectSM5, you can make a reservation at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens Restaurant, follow directions to a night out in Buffalo, and listen to your favorite artist before a concert at Darien Lakes Performing Arts Center, all from the center touchscreen. And to stream your own tunes, utilize the auxiliary audio jack, available USB port6, or Bluetooth® connectivity7.
These are just a few highlights of what the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Lancaster, NY, has to offer. To experience even more innovation and style, take it for a test drive at Mike Barney Nissan today!
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
2. Available only for 2.5 S and 3.5 S. Standard on Altima 2.5 S with Sport Value Package. State laws may apply; review local laws before using.
3. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
4. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Information displayed is dependent on how vehicle is equipped.
5. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated coststhat may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated withoutnotice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreementapply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
6. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod® not included.
7. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.