2016 Nissan Maxima for Sale near Depew, NY
The Maxima Returns to the 2016 Lineup More Luxurious Than Ever
We all need to take some time off to recuperate. The Nissan Maxima for sale near Depew, NY, did just that. It bowed out of the 2015 lineup to do some meditation and reconnect with nature and turned up for the 2016 lineup new, improved, and ready to make an impact with its luxury stylings and sporty soul that’s trapped in a 4-door sedan.
The Maxima was updated from the inside out so there are plenty of new and exciting features, but let’s start with what’s humming under the hood. Nissan revamped the Maxima’s engine, a 3.5-liter V6 that may sound familiar, but it’s been returned to produce 300 horsepower and 261 lbs.-ft. of torque. It uses the continuously variable transmission (CVT), which Nissan favors, and certainly contributes to the upped fuel economy from last year. It clocks in at 25 MPG combined1 and breaks down to 22 MPG in the city1 and 30 MPG on the highway1, making it a leader in its segment.
When it comes to the cabin, Nissan didn’t skimp on the 2016 Nissan Maxima for sale near Depew, NY. It’s now festooned with high-quality materials, like leather and simulated suede upholstery, that look and feel great, partly thanks to Nissan’s Zero Gravity seats. The base Maxima S trim comes with plenty of tech, too, standard with a keyless ignition and entry, an 8-inch touchscreen display, a navigation system, a Rearview Camera2, and an 8-speaker sound system. Available on higher trims are heated seats, a panoramic sunroof, heated steering wheel, ambient interior lighting, Rear-Cross Traffic Alert3, a driver drowsiness moniter4, and NissanConnectSM5, to name just a few.
When it comes to safety, there are plenty of tech-based safety features as mentioned above, but the structure of the Maxima is optimal, as well. It received 5 out of 5 stars in government crash tests, receiving a 5 in front-impact safety and total side-impact safety. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety rated the Maxima highly as well, awarding it their highest rating of “good” in side-impact, roof-strength, and in whiplash tests. The Forward Emergency Brake System6 is note-worthy, as well, receiving a rating of “superior”.
1. EPA-estimated. Actual mileage may vary.
2. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
3. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
4. Available option.
5. Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnectSM services when safe to do so. Subscription Agreement required. Compatible smartphone required. Not all app features are available for all models. Some apps have late availability. May require dealer service visit or software upgrade to activate. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular network, apps, and services, including Google® services, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control and may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Should provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment or app replacement/upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. See retailer and check Nissan.ca/NissanConnect for details.
6. FEB cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply.