2016 Nissan Maxima for Sale near Lancaster, NY
A Seamless Blend of Style and Thrill
Feast your eyes on the all-new 2016 Maxima, a sports car filled to the brim with everything you want and need in a midsize sedan. Not only does it boast a powerful performance, it also features a commodious and high-tech interior for all to enjoy. Experience the 2016 Nissan Maxima for sale near Lancaster, NY, first-hand with a test drive at Mike Barney Nissan!
Coming standard under the hood is the 3.5L 24-valve V6 engine. This powertrain puts 300 horsepower and 261 lb.-ft. at your disposal, and boasts an impressive 30/22 MPG city/hwy1 that allows you to go farther on less. The Xtronic CVT® with Drive Mode Selector is standard, while steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters appear on the SR and SR Midnight trims for a more hands-on, spirited drive. For morning commutes down Broadway Road, cruise in Normal Mode for smooth, refined, and fuel-efficient driving. When Friday afternoon hits, shift into Sport Mode to get your weekend started with sharper handling, heavier steering, and quicker shifts.
The 2016 Maxima not only acts the part of a sports car, it also looks the part from top to bottom. Just like the canopy of a fighter jet, the A-, B-, and C-pillars blend perfectly into the glasswork to portray a floating roof appearance. To cut through wind seamlessly and quickly, the Maxima was designed with a lowered stance that allows for precise handling and an unforgettable look. Chrome-tipped exhaust finishers accentuate the rear, while smoothly chiseled lines canvass the body for an eye-catching appearance.
Keeping with the trend of the fighter jet, the interior of the 2016 Nissan Maxima for sale near Lancaster, NY, is just as exciting and innovative. For a more driver-centric cockpit, the center console was rotated 7-degrees to better accommodate the driver in providing utmost convenience for accessing controls and information. The Zero Gravity front seats are bolstered to conform to the driver and passenger for every ride you embark on in the Maxima, while the available diamond-quilted leather inserts or Alcantara® inserts only enhance the level of comfort you’re bound to experience.
Front and center of the Maxima is the 8-inch multi-touch control monitor, which features the cutting-edge technology of NissanConnectSM with Navigation2. To control this infotainment center, you can utilize the touchscreen, standard voice recognition, or even the Display Commander3. This device is stationed right behind the gearshift, and lets you swivel up and down, side-to-side, rotate, and scroll through the system to locate exactly what you want. Additional standard features include Bluetooth® technology4 for audio streaming and hands-free calling, as well as hands-free text messaging assistant5 that allows you to stay in touch with your friends safely.
Get a taste of what it’s like to drive the all-new 2016 Nissan Maxima for sale near Lancaster, NY, at Mike Barney Nissan. With a ride as innovative and stylish as the Maxima, you’ll wonder why it’s taken you so long to get behind the wheel.
1. Fuel economy based on Targeted 2016 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2016 Maxima – EPA data not available at time of publication. Targeted 2016 fuel economy 30 hwy estimates based on Nissan internal testing results, subject to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
2. Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnectSM services when safe to do so. Subscription Agreement required. Compatible smartphone required. Not all app features are available for all models. Some apps have late availability. May require dealer service visit or software upgrade to activate. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular network, apps, and services, including Google® services, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control and may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Should provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment or app replacement/upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. 36mo. trial period starts on vehicle sale date; subsequently a paid subscription is required at the then current rate (excludes Pandora®). Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. See retailer and check www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
3. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
4. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. 5. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.
5. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply.