2016 Nissan Murano for Sale near Depew, NY
The Nissan Murano Was Made to Stand Out
When looking at midsize crossovers, you might get bored at all of the similar aesthetics. The 2016 Nissan Murano near Depew, NY, is not the same midsize crossover you’re used to. With its v-motion grille and dramatic tail-end, it caters to the more unique and fashionable crowd.
Even in this quest to find itself, the Murano doesn’t sacrifice its fuel economy, power, or spacious interior. Under the hood, you’ll find a 3.5-liter V6 engine paired with a CVT, which have been happily married since the Murano’s debut in 2003. They really do make a great couple, rated at 260 horsepower and 240 lbs.-ft. of torque. Together, they master the fuel economy department, too, clocking in at 24 MPG combined1, which breaks down to 21 MPG in the city1 and 28 MPG on the highway1. All three of those numbers are very competitive in the midsize crossover segment.
A look inside the cabin of the is sure to impress those that love the tech side of vehicles these days. It comes standard with a 7-inch display screen operated by an easy-to-use smartphone app integration. The 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Depew, NY, also gets a 6-speaker sound system with a CD player, satellite radio, a USB port2, and an auxiliary input jack2. Not to mention the rearview camera3 and dual-zone automatic control, so whether you’re the kind to run a little hot or a little cold, both the driver and passenger can be comfortable.
It’s clear that the 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Depew, NY, is really something special. It has a unique look, great safety scores, and the kind of tech most will drool over. Stop on by Mike Barney Nissan to take a look for yourself!
1. EPA-estimated. Actual mileage may vary.
2. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod® or other external device not included.
3. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
4. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.
5. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
6. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
7. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
8. Information courtesy of Edmunds.com.