2016 Nissan Rogue for Sale near Depew, NY
This Rogue Steals Nothing But Miles
It’s hard not to love the affable rogue in TV shows and books, and Nissan’s aptly named compact crossover is no different. The 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Depew, NY, has a lot to offer growing families between its safety ratings, fuel economy, and optional third-row seating.
The Rogue is offered in three different trims: S, SV, and SL, and is powered by a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 170 horsepower and 175 lbs.-ft. of torque. It uses a continuously variable transmission (CVT), which contributes to the Rogue’s commendable fuel economy. Available in FWD or AWD, they both receive EPA-estimates of 28 MPG combined1. The FWD breaks down to 26/33 MPG city/hwy1 and the AWD breaks down to 25/32 MPG city/hwy1, making the Rogue a great choice for commuters.
With the number of drivers on the road increasing each year, it’s important to keep up with the improved safety features new vehicles come equipped with. The Rogue is an Insurance Institute of Highway Safety Top Safety Pick+, achieving the highest rating of “good” in both the small-overlap and moderate-overlap frontal-offset impact tests. It received the same high rating in side-impact, roof strength, and whiplash protection tests.
The 2016 Rogue for sale near Depew, NY, also comes with plenty of tech-based safety features to go along with the strong structure. It comes standard with a Rearview Camera2, hill-start assist, along with the 4-wheel antilock disc brakes and airbags3. Other features that can be opted for are a Blind Spot Warning system4, a Forward Emergency Brake System5, and the Around View® camera system6, the latter of which offers a 360 degree view of the Rogue’s surroundings when parking. It can also be paired with an upgraded warning system that identifies moving objects in the camera’s view and notifies you.
The Rogue is a stellar option whether it comes to passenger or cargo capacity. Opting for the standard two-row configuration gives you 39.3 cubic ft. of cargo space, while opting for the third-row configuration allows you to seat seven, which is a rare commodity in the compact crossover segment. With both seats down, the Rogue offers an astonishing 70 cubic ft. of space. That, coupled with the fold-flat shotgun seat can swallow longer items and still close the tailgate.
There’s a lot to love when it comes to the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Depew, NY, just like with any other affable rogue. Come on down to Mike Barney Nissan and take a test drive today!
1. EPA-estimated. Actual mileage may vary.
2. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
3. Airbags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. Also, in addition to any other requirement of applicable law, all children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Airbags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your Owner’s Manual for more details. Inflated airbags shown for illustration purposes only, actual coverage area may differ. Airbags deflate after deployment.
4. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you
5. FEB cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply
6. AVM with MOD cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. MOD operates at vehicle speeds below 8 km/h. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.