2016 Nissan Sentra for Sale near Buffalo, NY
Test Drive the All-New Sentra Today!
The latest edition of the Nissan Sentra is a true game-changer. This top-of-the-line compact sedan is equipped with the features and amenities you want most in a car, from comfort to technology, you won’t be disappointed. Stop by Mike Barney Nissan to get behind the wheel of the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Buffalo, NY, with a test drive.
The 2016 Sentra is outfitted with a whole new look – from a captivating new honeycomb grille to a redesigned front and rear fascia – that’s bound to turn the heads of all onlookers. The aerodynamic profile of the Sentra effortlessly glides through the air, while the 16-inch to 17-inch wheels roll by in style. Available LED low-beam projector headlights with LED accents evoke an elegant yet sporty appeal, as LED taillights accentuate the rear for a mesmerizing look. For a more sport-inspired appearance, opt for the available rear spoiler, lower body side sill extensions, and chrome exhaust finisher on the FE+® S trim.
The interior of this compact sedan is stocked with a plethora of commodious amenities designed to make every drive as comfortable as ever. Thanks to the available push button ignition, just a simple touch will get you on the road in no time. And with the available Nissan Intelligent Key®, you’re able to lock/unlock the doors and trunk without the need of fumbling around for your keys. For those chilly days that never seem to end, the Sentra offers available heated front seats to help you stay toasty. There's even an auto-dimming rearview mirror. When it detects a strong glare from the rear, it automatically tilts for a more clear view.
For trips to the Buffalo Zoo or Niagara Falls, every drive in the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Buffalo, NY, will be more than enjoyable for all. The available NissanConnectSM with Mobile Apps1 integrates an array of features, such as navigation, social media platforms, points of interest, music, and so much more, available to you right on the center touchscreen of the Sentra. With SiriusXM® Travel Link®1, you’ll have access to traffic conditions and updates, weather reports, movie times and locations, sports games and scores, and even stocks. And for keeping in touch with your loved ones, Bluetooth®2 connectivity lets you wirelessly take calls, while the hands-free text messaging assistant3 allows you to respond to your latest messages.
Nissan engineers know safety is a priority for its drivers, which is why they equipped the Sentra with the latest in technology. The standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System4 makes sure you don’t encounter any unwanted blowouts out on the road, while top trims add on an Easy-Fill Tire Alert4 function that lets you know the perfect inflation point. To help you out while switching lanes on I-190, Blind Spot Warning5 is available. With this intact, you essentially have an extra set of eyes on either side of the Sentra, which alert you when a vehicle is in your blind spot area. Additional features include Forward Emergency Braking6 and Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System7.
Stop by Mike Barney Nissan to test drive the innovative 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Buffalo, NY! We are located at 3676 Sheridan Drive in Amherst, NY.
1. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
2. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
3. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
4. TPMS is not a substitute for regular tire pressure checks. Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.
5. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
6. FCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
7. VDC, which should remain on when driving except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow, cannot prevent accidents due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving techniques.