2016 Nissan Versa for Sale near Buffalo, NY
The Not-So-Compact Compact Car
When you’re behind the wheel of the Nissan Versa, it won’t feel like you’re driving a compact car. This vehicle is loaded with high-tech features and commodious amenities to accompany you on every drive. Test drive the 2016 Nissan Versa for sale near Buffalo, NY, at Mike Barney Nissan, your local Nissan dealer.
The 2016 Versa is standard with a 5-passenger seating capacity, and with everyone in a spot, you and your passengers will have a roomy 90.2 cubic ft. of passenger volume to relax in. With the 14.9 cubic ft. of trunk space1, days at Delaware Park are a lot more fun with everything you want to bring along. Need more space? Utilize the available 60/40 split-folding rear seat to maximize your cargo-carrying capabilities. And to keep your items neat, the 2016 Versa offers an available portable cargo organizer2, which allows you to configure to your needs and stow away when not in use.
Up front, you’ll have a 4-way or 6-way adjustable driver’s seat to find the ideal driving position, while the front passenger seatback pocket allows for a handy place to put your items. The trip computer is conveniently situated within the gauge cluster, which allows the driver to keep tabs on average MPG, current MPG, distance to empty, and more, with a simple glance. The available remote keyless entry lets you access the 2016 Nissan Versa for sale near Buffalo, NY, as easy as ever, while Push Button Ignition is available in top trims for a quick and effortless way to get the engine roaring.
While on the road in the 2016 Versa, you’ll be able to stream your own audio with Bluetooth®2 technology, reverse safely via the available RearView Monitor3, and keep your electronic devices charged thanks to the 12-volt power outlet. The illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls let you stay in command of the audio system, which includes the Radio Data System, available SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4, and MP3/WMA CD playback capability. The hands-free text messaging assistant5 helps you avoid the dangers of texting and driving, while still being able to keep in contact with your friends.
So you always stay on path and on time, the Nissan Navigation System6 is available, which is shown via the 5.8-inch color touchscreen. It even integrates Voice Recognition for easier operating. For access into features such as Pandora®, online search, points of interest, opt for the available NissanConnectSM with Mobile Apps and Navigation7. With the latest addition of SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link®4, it’ll help you avoid traffic buildups, keep you updated of forecasted weather conditions, and so much more, for an always-easy ride every time you buckle up.
Take the 2016 Nissan Versa for sale near Buffalo, NY, out for a spin today. We have this uncompromisable compact car available at Mike Barney Nissan – experience what you’ve been missing out on today.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
2. Dealer-installed. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
4. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM TravelLink services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply.
6. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
7. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Cellular technology is evolving, and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Should cellular provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.